Friday, February 06, 2009

Long Beach Show International Salon and Spa o9

Long Beach Show International Salon and Spa o9

February 02 2009I went to the Long Beach Hair Show to teach a hands-on class to a diverse group of hair stylists.The Long Beach Show is known widely and I saw many different faces and people from out of the state to visit the show and benefit from our hands-on class.

I worked with wonderful young talents: hair stylist Taka, Miki, Tsuyoshi, Shuji, Phill, and Yuka to help me with my hands on class.


This year's theme was FACE [Fast, Accurate,Clean,Easy ] way cut hair for long, middle, and short length. You can use the same method for all hair types.

Taka on the stage to help me with the demonstration



Many hair stylists look very serious to watch my explanation




Now time for the Hands-on class, they cut wigs, now a closer look to see how I am cutting the hair.

Shuji is guiding the stylist on how to cut the hair





Taka is showing an example to the stylist and Miki is observing the stylist.






We feel it was a great class.

Many of the stylists wanted to come back for more lessons or buy one of
my DVD for more lessons at home!



No comments: