Sunday, March 15, 2009

Hair cut and Hair color

Young lady come to see me today her name is Sara!!!

She has been coloring by her self, Red, Pink, Browned, Brawn, She has a good time to do it

But, you see hair is long, hair is all broken down to middle of the her hair shaft.

I cut hair and Japanese new hair treatment, Just apply, before cut, and after hair color.

Look at her hair come to live!!

She is look hot !! and cool !!




Before I start hair cut and color

I gave her hair treatment from japan hair color right way looks so healthy




Her end of the hair relay very bad condition




One time I did to Japanese hair treatment look very nice condition to her hair and cut off the bad hair

Now we can do it hair color




Now looks so good red orenge color for her hair






I did one treatment on her hair, hair is come to live ,but color was still Pail color .
After I did color looks so nice to her













After I did hair cut and color !! She looks so Happy!!!

No comments: